Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Find me there . . .

Somedays seem seem like playful fun in the fountain of life. Other days seem like a mad dash for the shade of His wings. Either way, it is where life, true life, is found, and that is where you will find me. Though they are very different days, I will praise God for either of them, because in Him alone, can I live and see and breath. Thank you God for everyday that you give me.

Psalm 36:5- "Your unfailing love, O Lord, is as vast as the heavens; Your faithfulness reaches beyond the clouds. Your righteousness is like the mighty mountains, Your justice like the ocean depths. You care for people and animals alike, O Lord. How precious is your unfailing love, O God! All humanity finds shelter in the shadow of Your wings. You feed them from the abundance of Your own house, letting them drink from Your river of delights. For You are the fountain of life, the light by which we see."

1 comment:

bloomers shoppe said...

You are SOOOOO adorable and your comments have made me smile T.H.I.S H.U.G.E!! Thank you for your encouragement :) And I am happy to have found you on this little world. Blessings to your dear little family :) love you guys! -rach