Sunday, October 7, 2007

God knew . . .

Just when I thought I had God's plan for my life all figured out, or at least pretty close to it, He goes and proves to us that He is still so wonderful and still God. He planned for us in ways so unimaginable and yet, so wonderful too. Our little miracle was born just 24 hours after I poured out my heart to God in a poem here on this blog, dated May 31, 2007. He is four months old now . . . what we did not conceive, God did. We never saw it coming, but we are so grateful that God did, and knew the plans He had for all of us. Love abounds in our hearts in the newest ways ever . . .




"No eye has seen, no ear has heard, no mind has conceived what God has prepared for those who love Him . . . " 1 Corinthians 2:9

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Amen, that God knows what is best for our lives. If I was in control I would never have experienced the joy of being a Mom to my 5. Continually praying for you guys and your new little addition. We are glad to add him to the siblings (LOL) Thank you Lord for your many unexpected blessings. :O)