Thursday, July 12, 2007

Trust . . .

How can there be any other place that to trust God? I know when I do not trust God, then who am I trusting? My self? Other people? The world? No way - even in hardest of my own thinking I must believe God at His word "Trust in the Lord with all your heart; do not depend on your own understanding. Seek His will in all you do, and He will show you which path to take." Proverbs 3:5-6

Definition of trust: 1 a : assured reliance on the character, ability, strength, or truth of someone or something b : one in which confidence is placed2 a : dependence on something future or contingent : HOPE

Help me Jesus to trust you more, even in the littlest of things. I want all my confidence to be in You and Your ways alone! Jesus, you are my only hope! I love you!

No comments: