Monday, May 7, 2007

And I'm living just to say, I love You . . .

19 years ago, today, I married my very best friend. The theme of our wedding was "Friends For Life", and through the good, the bad, the fun, the ugly . . . we have been and WILL always be friends for life. I cannot imagine living this life with out him, and I look forward to all the many more years ahead of us. Thank you Jesus! Only with You Jesus, have we really lived.


Stronger by Delirious
We're getting stronger everyday We're getting braver in every way
Hallelujah here we come. We're getting stronger everyday
Push through the rains that fall our way Hallelujah here we come.
We're much stronger when we're one Hallelujah here we come.

Oh, I love You from the depths of my heart And nothing here will tear us apart
Everything's beautiful with You Everything's beautiful, when You invade my life
And I'm living just to say that 'I love You'. We're getting closer everyday
Chasing the dreams that heaven gave Hallelujah here we come
We're getting closer everyday Into Your arms I'm here to stay
We're much stronger when we're one Hallelujah here we come

4 comments:

Hot Sauce Mama said...

Amazing! You truly are friends and husband and wife! I love you guys! Oh and Lori..."I like your sleeves, they're really big"

Anonymous said...

Aaaahhhhh!!! To think I was standing there when that photo was taken...oh my gosh! You guys look so young! Well...I guess we were all young.

And, I agree...your sleeves are big. Remember zipping up that dress?

ROFL!!

Anonymous said...

ooohhh....I can just hear Debby Boone, too.....lol

The Budz Family said...

ROFL . . . so 80's! Christian 80's at that!