Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Prayer . . . believing God for miracles

I have a sister/friend who moved to the other side of the world 3 1/2 years ago to marry the love of her life. Tonight she needs prayer. She has a little boy who is a year and a half, and he is sick with croupe and had to go to the ER because he couldn't breathe. My friend has a bulge in her lower back that caused her to be in excruciating pain for last several weeks, and barely walking. Tonight she is desperate for healing, for her self, for her son, and so I post here for anyone to believe in prayer for their healing! JESUS WE ARE ASKING, BELIEVING, AND KNOCKING BECAUSE YOU TOLD US TO IN YOUR WORD, AND YOU ARE FAITHFUL! So hard to not be able to help in the physical, yet I know what is done in the Spiritual is even more important, and I guess this is my best way of helping my sister. So I am asking please pray for her and her son even if you don't know their names, God knows.

Jesus said in Matthew 7:7-8 "Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you. For everyone who asks receives; he who seeks finds; and to him who knocks, the door will be opened."

No comments: