Monday, May 28, 2007

We remember, with love . . .


On today's memorial day, I would like to remember Christel Joy Conley. She went home to be with the Lord one year ago today. I loved Christel; her love changed my life. She could always make me smile with her whistling and always greeted me by clapping my hands. She especially made me smile at church when the worship would start. I loved to watch her clap and raise her hands high and wave them. Often she would stare in a corner, and I just knew, she could see the angels worshipping with us. Christel Joy, we miss you and remember you. I know you are whistling with those angels in heaven . . . and loving it!


2 comments:

Unknown said...

Thank you, Thank you, Thank you Thank you, & Thank you!!! Our family is very blessed to have you guys as our friends. We have had a great day remembering Christel laughing and crying. Thank you Maddy, Jacob, & Emma for being such good friends to Kimberly & Kaeleigh when they were so sad and missing their Auntie Christel. Thank you Tim and Lori for being with the girls so that I could spend that last week with Christel. The Lord bless you guys.
Love Melinda and The Gang

http://christeljoyconley.blogspot.com/

candee said...

Thank you for posting this Lori, so we could remember. Your family is such a blessing to so many people.