Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Miracles . . .

I saw a miracle this week. As I sat among my family, and looked around the room, God gently whispered to me, "Look at my beloved children. You know the places and adversity each life has faced. Look at them. Look at yourself. Each one, each one of my beloved children, miracles!" And as I looked around, a great sense of awe in God overcame me as I knew what He meant. We are miracles, overcomers . . . in the hands of our God. Thank You Jesus!

"I will meditate on all Your works and consider all Your mighty deeds. Your ways, O God, are holy. What god is so great as our God? You are the God who performs miracles; You display Your power among the peoples." Psalm 77:12-14

Seen any miracles lately? Look around . . . small and big, they are abundant! Look for God's display of power among the peoples today! You will see Him if you look . . .

" . . . and those who seek Me find Me." Proverbs 8:17b

No comments: