Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Hope . . .

Today, Lord, I am in need of hope. So many situations around me look hopeless. I woke up today with the weight of worry on my shoulders. I worry about the living situations of my pregnant friend who is bi-polar and on no medication right now: I worry also for her unborn baby. I worry for the man at church who had a stroke, and they cannot stop the bleeding in his brain. I worry about his wonderful wife too. I worry that I hear you right and I make the right decisions in my life. But . . . I know You tell me not to worry Lord, so right now, I place these weights and worries at Your feet.

"Praise be to the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ! In His great mercy He has given us new birth into a living hope through the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead, " Peter 1:3

JESUS IS our LIVING HOPE!
Our hope is not for someday, far away in eternity,
it is a HOPE for the LIVING for TODAY!

Forgive me Jesus for my unbelief.

I stand in belief and prayer for myself and every one of my family and friends who today, are facing hard, hurtful, fearful, and unbelievable things.


We look past the impossible to believe God for the POSSIBLE!


"Jesus looked at them and said, "With man this is impossible, but with God all things are possible." Matthew 19:26

No comments: